2.08.2012

Lifestyle | Valentine's Day!

I don't know about you, but I am super excited for Valentine's Day! If you're like me, every year the 14th creeps up and you realize you're not quite prepared. This year, I am going to be on top of things and put together lots of cute Valentine's Day treasures :) Here are some I'm thinking about...
     

sources: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Originally, I had planned to make K a heart shaped breakfast sandwich on Valentine's Day, but due to his work schedule, I can't :( and he has planned a surprise evening, so I'm forced to make cute little heart shaped desserts. I am definitely going to print out the coffee cup wrappers and bring a cup when I pick him up from work :) Such a cute idea! I also can't wait to make the heart shaped Oreo Cakesters, so yum! And of course, who doesn't love a cute little handmade card?



sources: 1 // 2
What are you planning for the day of love?

No comments:

Post a Comment