2.25.2012

Recipes | Egg Salad Sandwhich


I know, I know, you're thinking, "Egg salad? I'm not five!" But why can't you eat egg salad as an adult? It's a classic! 
The cafe at my school has egg salad sandwiches sometimes and everyone goes crazy for them. It's fun to eat the food you ate as a kid, and there's definitely nothing wrong with it! 
Here's my egg salad sandwich adventure...


I kept it totally simple and only used veganaise, yellow mustard, salt, and four hard boiled eggs. If you want to get fancy feel free to use dijon mustard, paprika, dill, etc. 


I'm not a huge mayo fan (that's why I use veganaise as a substitute) so I used a lot of mustard :)
I love this "recipe" because you can just use however much of everything you want depending on your taste preferences.


Slop it onto some healthy bread with a little romaine and enjoy! I ate the leftovers on a toasted rosemary garlic baguette, YUM!

1 comment:

  1. I Love making egg salad sandwiches. So easy, and so tasty. Plus I always make a lot so I can have a few easy lunches to pack. This looks SO good!

    ReplyDelete